- Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park organize ‘Robotics & 3D Printing in the Construction Industry Showtime'
- Fahim Al Qasimi participates in Kerala's Global Digital Summit
- Sheikh Sultan Chairs AUSE and SRTI Park Board Meetings
- SRTIP and Finland's Oulu University of Applied Sciences Partner to Explore the Potential of Implementing 3D Printing in Construction Across the Middle East
- The Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) visits AUS Enterprises
Enabling Commercial Opportunities From The Results Of World-Class Research
AUS Enterprises is tasked with developing the financial future of the American University of Sharjah (AUS). AUS Enterprise will develop and manage infrastructures that are based on knowledge-intensive business activities. We are looking to create a sustainable model for the American University of Sharjah.